The desire to reach for the stars, is ambitious.
The desire to reach hearts, is wise.
– Maya Angelou –
VOLUNTEERS ARE APPRECIATED!
Every member of the Auxiliary plays an important role – either through
membership, service hours, donations, supporting the Fashion Show & Luncheon,
fundraising, or participating in various other events throughout the year.
We all work together as ONE to make a differnce.
Thank you for your dedication to “Doing the Most Good”. Because of you,
we are able to show our support for The Salvation Army. Last year our
volunteers logged over 9,000 hours. Opportunities are abundant!
Please consider serving with us.
- Attending meetings and events
- Filling Backpacks with school supplies
- Filling Santa Sacks for children for Christmas
- Making donations for Backpacks or Santa Sacks
- Working a shift at the Angel Tree Booth
- Ringing a bell at the Red Kettles
- Assisting with the Distribution of Angel Tree Gifts
- Helping with the Fashion Show & Luncheon
- “Clean Out Your Closet” and donate to FS&L
- Working at the WEARhouse Sale
- Donating Easter eggs for Corps Easter celebrations
- Helping with mass mailings to our members
- Preparing weekly meals for the Domestic Violence Center
- Various other projects throughout the year
AND – Being a member of The Salvation Army Women’s Auxiliary!